WHOLESALE STREET BANNER
The Street Banner (Boulevard Banner) is a DOUBLE SIDED banner that is hung above a street from one end to the other. You will typically see these near intersections.
Our Street Banners are made durable and include the following:
1. 2" Webbing Sewn in between the front and backside of the banner for strength.
2. Corner Reinforcements to additional strength on the corners.
3. Wind Slits so that there is less wind resistance on the banner.
5. Caribiners or Snap Clips are availabe on the Accessories Page at an additional cost.
There are two types of materials available for this product. In most cases, the 13 oz. Banner is sufficient.
1. 13 oz. Matte Banner by Ultraflex is fire rated and is 1000 deniers. Good for most jobs.
2. 18 oz. Block Out Banner by Ultraflex is fire rated and is 1000 deniers. This banner is not any stronger than the 13 oz. Banner. It is blockout so that when you need to have absolute blocking of light from one side to the other. The only time you may need this banner is if your banner is almost all white or if the city requires it.
Banners greater than 5 Feet (60") on the shortest side will be shipped folded and boxed. Banners greater than 60" that need to ship rolled will ship as an OVERSIZED Package and your invoice will be adjusted to reflect the OVERSIZE shipping fees. Please NOTE in the comments if you will need your banner shipped rolled. Banners weighing more than 150 lbs. is also considered OVERSIZE.
Material: Ultraflex 13 oz. Superprint Matte or Ultraflex 18 oz. Block Out Banner
Ink: HP Latex